An engagement session is meant to showcase your love for one another. These photographs are a way to celebrate not only the next step in your lives, but also to celebrate the love you share. You’ve had your engagement session, now what?
The viewing session
This is when you pick the photographs you like the best. You have two options for a viewing session in person or online:
- Our preferred option is in person – this option is more personal, gives you the chance to chat with the photographer, provides more closeness to inspect images, and you have a wider selection of samples of print and wall options to choose from
- Online viewing is a great option for clients that are out of town. This is available using Skype or Google Hangout.
The second part of the viewing session is selecting print options that are available.
Some of the print and wall options that will be discussed during your viewing session include:
- Albums – are custom designed for each couple. This can truly showcase the love that you share, while creating your first family heirloom.
- Folio boxes – are handmade boxes that when opened tell your love story as an unconstructed album. These come in a variety of sizes and give you the ability to customize the order of your photographs as you please.
Our in house designers give the options of: customer designer products from save the dates, invitations, thank you cards, and more
While you’re counting down the days to your wedding other sessions to consider are:
- Boudoir session – what a great surprise for your special someone the morning of the nuptials
- Family session – when two families are blending together, bonding time is so important
Our goal at C. King Photography and for your engagement session is to create lasting memories for you to share. Engagement sessions are the start to your story as one. We are honored to have captured these moments for you.
Feel free to check out more from our engagement sessions!